But that’s not all. Thanks to a lot of development and extensive experience in lightweight construction, we at JUMBO have pledged to go even further and have the Inspire CS designed as a 3.5-ton drive-it-yourself promotional vehicle with space extension…
So the term, “all-round talent” finally has a meaning in roadshow circles: anyone can use it or drive it, it’s big, it can fit lots of stuff inside it, and the most important thing is that it looks absolutely fantastic!
It’ll knock anybody’s socks off …
… not just our competitors’!
- Highly modern design
- Variable flap step-in width
- Optional space expansion (SlideOut)
- Lightweight construction (high cargo load)
- Fully anodised chassis (no rust)
- Customised space design
- Fully integrated superstructure (looks like one piece and saves petrol)
- Alloy wheels
- Optional – rear-view camera or 360-degree camera
- Low step (avoiding step anxieties)
- Optional – air conditioning
- Very short setup time
- Easy handling – class B driving licence for drive-it-yourself users
Advice centre, mobile trade fair stand, culture vehicle, interactive mobile, roadshow event vehicle, prevention vehicle, science vehicle, job truck, information show truck, politics on tour, mobile branch office, play truck, spa oasis, wedding vehicle, sports vehicle, laboratory vehicle, mobile exchange, roadshow energy truck, children’s cosmos, roadshows, as a promotional vehicle or show truck presentation vehicle, insurance vehicle, video transmission vehicle, VIP meeting point, mobile fashion show, high-tech show truck, sightseeing show truck, film vehicle, hands-on vehicle, command vehicle, after-work-party show truck, roadshow stage vehicle, experiment vehicle, disco show truck, literature vehicle, travelling exhibition roadshow vehicle, and much more besides!